maandag 17 mei 2010

FLOWERS

Well, as you might have seen i love flowers. I love to make photos of them because they are just so beautiful, little works of art really. The shapes, the colors... don't you also just get very happy from them?


Not only do i love them in my garden, but also on my clothes. I looove floral prints, and that's why i'm so happy this summer. You see them everywhere! The Garden Collection of H&M is my absolute number 1, it's so great...


H&M Garden Collection dress, H&M jeans, H&M black shirt, Six hat, vintage necklaces (2nd hand store), bracelet was a gift.

Same
Other floral prints i have in my closet:

(from left to right):
Shirt - H&M, Pink floral dress - Twiggy by Cool Cat, Black floral dress - H&M, shirt with flowers at the top - H&M Garden Collection (and about the bag; i got it when i bought shoes at Amigo)

Last but not least one of my favorites:
Heartshaped ring with flower - Accessorize
Byebye! xx

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh, wat leuk zeg! Ik voel me vereerd, haha :)! Heel veel succes met je blog, ik kom vaker langs hoor.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen