vrijdag 14 mei 2010

HERE I AM

Hi!
Wow, this is my very first blogpost. I'll be blogging about fashion, my buys, showing you my photos and other stuff! I'm really excited about beginning a blog, and curious how it will turn out. Hopefully you'll like it and return regularly to see my blog :)


I can't believe it's already the middle of may; the weather here in the Netherlands is still like autumn; cloudy, cold and no sun! I remember may last year, it was so much better. I am sooo looking forward to nice weather, when i can wear summerclothing and feel the sun in my face. Fortunately the trees are already green en flowers are coming out so i do have a little springfeeling, like you can see above.
Today's outfit
Jeans (H&M), shirt (H&M), sneakers (Sascha) and blazer (second hand, found at a thriftshop)
See ya next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten